Wednesday, July 09, 2008

In Germany To Poland

I am typing from a terrible keyboard in the Berlin airport, so please excuse the mistakes. We made it! And we will be heading to Slot Fest in a couple of hours by van. The festival runs from the 9th to the 13th and close to 6 or 7 thousand people will come for the music and workshops offered there. We will be playing on the main stage on the night of the 12th and wil be hoping to meet al sorts of people during the day and after David speaks under the big tree most days. After Slot, 15 to 17, we will go to the Steiger gathering to meet and pray with folks who are working ith or are leading different parts of Steiger arund the world. After that we will have som time to prepare for the rest of the tour and will drive to Berlin on the 21st to leave for Lebanon on the 22nd. I will write again as soon as I can after the time in Poland. Sorry to be so brief, but my muscles are getting tired from pushing these buttons! Pray for our time at slot. Much Love!

4 Comments:

At July 09, 2008, Blogger Mom said...

Thanks for the blog, Christa! I just watched the Steiger Teasers 1, 2, and 3 on YouTube. I am so in awe and humbled by what you all are doing there. Praying for you and the tour every day!

Mom

 
At July 10, 2008, Blogger Peter Goodwin Bailey said...

I'm praying for you guys--for the spread of The Good News and your safety. Also, have a good time!

 
At July 11, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christa, I am so proud of you and praying for you. I will tell Mamma(Hazie) all about your travels. Just know that your Texas relatives have you in their heart and prayers. Margaret, Larry and Family

 
At July 15, 2008, Blogger wheelie-bin said...

Hi Christa!
I found your blog while looking for some information on Steiger School.
What you've wrote about it sounds VERY interesting to me and i'd be so glad if you could possibly e-mail me so that I could ask you more about it (oh is there your e-mail somewhere on this site? i have never used blogger before).
PLEASE write to me, i really need to contact someone who has already been there... :)

Magda from Poland
hobby.unicorn@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home